MY MELODY [TAETEUK FF]


Author : ELF_911
Genre : Romance
Main Cast : Leeteuk SJ and Taeyeon SNSD
Other Cast : BoA and SNSD member
Disclaimer : please, jangan copy tanpa full credit.. thanks
==================================================
~Taeyeon POV~

"onnie.. where you going tomorrow??", Sunny ask me when we got back to our dorm after an endless working schedule..

I just forced a smile on my face, "tomorrow I have a photography schedule with TiTaeSeo and then a vocal  practice and then dance practice with you and everyone.. remember??"

Sunny seems surprise.. "but onnie.. tomorrow are you and Leeteuk oppa 9th anniversary?? don't you want to take a break and celebrate with Leeteuk oppa??", she ask me again.. but her voice was so loud and make everyone in the dorm shocked.. suddenly everyone around us.. asking..

"onnie.. what's happened?? is there a problem between you two??", magnae ask me worried..

"it's okay.. we're okay.. Teukkie oppa just busy with his schedule.. that's all..", I answer them while I stepped into the kitchen and start to make something.. I can feel that everyone looked at me with disbelief.. but I ignored them..

it's been a week already.. his not reply any of my message and my email even when I try to call him, he didn't answer or his voicemail answered me..I don't know what happen, so instead of waiting for nothing tomorrow, I choose to work.. better than calling him and not getting any answer at all..

I fell asleep crying.. I hope when I wake up tomorrow morning, he'll call me and say I'm sorry, but it's just a dream that'll never come true.. nothing happened.. no misscall, and no message.. nothing..

to avoid the other members, I skip breakfast and go to the gym by myself.. I need to calm myself before doing any of my activity.. exactly 9 a.m, I'm going to the photoshoot.. Tiffany and Seohyun waiting with they're worry face beside SNSD van..

"Kim Taeyeon.. where you going this morning?? and why you don't tell any of us, where you going?? are you out of your mind??", Tiffany starts to scold me when I'm out of the car..

"If I tell any of you that's not gonna called dissapear, pabo.. I just need to go to the gym.. nothing happen, so let's get ready..", I answer them.. but they're face didn't seem satisfied, so I leave them alone and step to the dressing room..

after the photoshoot Tiffany and Seohyun ask me to have lunch together.. "Sorry Tiff, Seo.. but I need to attend an appoinment with someone.. so see you after lunch okay.. bye..", I'm not waiting for their answer and make my way to the car that I drove from the beginning..

I lied.. I never had an appointment before and now.. I just want to be alone and think, so I drive to the SM office and park my car.. I just try to sleep there..

I don't know for how long, but I fall asleep.. I've just woke up when Sooyoung knock the window..

"onnie.. what are you doing here sleeping??", she ask confused..

"a little bit tired.. that's all.. what time is it??", I just answer blindly.. "hei it's time to practice.. let's go..", with Sooyoung beside me, I'm going to the dance studio.. when we pass the music studio I heard someone play the piano in there and BoA onnie singing..

"Sooyoung you go first.. I need to go to the restroom to wash my face..", Sooyoung just nod and go by herself..

first I though only BoA onnie in there.. I really need to talk to someone, but she's with  someone else.. Teukkie oppa.. "what are they doing here?? just the two of them alone??", I want to ask them myself but my cellphone go crazy with an incoming call.. I go out from the music studio  and, "yomseoyo??", answer me..

"onnie.. odiya?? we have to practice now..", Sunny almost screaming when I answer.. "okay.. okay.. I'll be there in one minute..", I tell her.. it's not the right time to do something stupid.. I'm going to the dance studio while text a message for Leeteuk oppa..

I can't do this anymore.. We have to break up..

just it.. no other word.. no explanation..

after dance practice, I checked my cellphone.. 23 misscall from Leeteuk oppa..

"now he calls me..", I smirk.. "let him.. now he can feel what I felt before..", I convince myself when I reject the incoming call from Teeukie oppa..

"okay.. good work girls.. let's practice again tomorrow.. see you..", the coach step into the door when suddenly everyone comes to me and start to convince me to call Teukkie oppa and celebrate our 9th anniversary together..

"what are you girls talking about?? me and Leeteuk oppa, we brake up a couple hour ago..", everyone goes crazy..

"onnie you kidding right??", "onnie you can do this..", "onnie.. onnie.. what is wrong with you??", those words continue to be heard..

"hei.. be quiet.. okay.. I'm totaly fine.. just no boyfriend on our anniversary, so what.. I'm not going to die soon right..", I start to yelling to them..

everyone try to convince me to talk to Leeteuk oppa and try to be together again.. I just ignore them and walk out of the dance studio..

suddenly Yoona appeared and pulled me, "onnie.. onnie.. hurry.. pali.. Teukkie appa..", her face looks really worried.. and I got panic attack myself, "Yoona waeyo??", I pulled her hand so she can answer me while look into my eyes..

"onnie.. Leeteuk oppa..", she almost crying and she pulled me again.. we're heading to the music studio, when we are there already, I feel Yoona's hand release my hand.. I started to walk around and look for Teukkie oppa.. but no one here, when I tried to open the door, LOCKED.. what the.. I got pissed myself..

suddenly, I hear the sound of piano and someone singing.. I've never heard this melody and this song before.. Teukkie oppa is there, behind the piano.. he sings this song and play the piano at the same time, the same song he sang with BoA onnie.. this song sounds really sweet..

"what are you thinking about Taeyeon?? there is nothing between you and him anymore.. you have to go from this place..", I told myself.. then I try again to open the door..

then the music stops, "Kim Taeyeon.. what is wrong with you?? are you tired of me?? or you have someone else in your life??", Teukkie oppa asked me.. I kept trying to open the door..

and I feel Teukkie oppa hug me from behind.. "tell me.. please.. I can't live without you.. a week is longer than I've imagine.. don't make it the rest of my life.. please..", he beg me.. he is crying..

I can't hold myself anymore.. I turned and start hit to him.. Teukkie oppa not even try to avoid me..
====================================================
~Leeteuk POV~

She turned herself and start to hit me.. but I'm not trying to avoid it.. I don't even want to avoid it, it's all my mistake.. a week is so hard on me, must be more to her..

when I feel that her punch began to weaken, I take her so her head lies on my chest.. she's crying.. I just hold her tight.. don't know what to do..

long time has passed, I feel Taeyeon began to weaken.. when I took off my arms, she collapsed.. she fainted.. I carry her to the nearest sofa and laid her there.. she's awake after a few minutes..

"hey.. are you alright??", I asked her.. suddenly she hug me til both of us fell of the sofa.. she's crying again.. "I'm sory.. I'm so sorry.. sorry for not reply any of your message.. sorry for not answering your calls.. sorry for all my mistake.. I'm so sorry..", I can't stop myelf from apologizes..

when she looks calm, I take her back to the sofa.. I let out a box from my pocket and then I kneel down.. she looks really shock..

"Kim Taeyeon.. 9 years has passed behind us.. 9 years of joys and tears.. I didin't expect us to be this far before.. but now I know I will never pass the next 9 years or 18 years or even just a day without you by my side.. I don't know why you decided to broke up with me at our anniversary, but I just want to tell you this.. I can't live without you.. will you be my soulmate?? will be my wife??", I ask her..

"can I asked 2 questions before I answer yours??", she ask me back.. I just nod..

"why you never reply my message or call me back or answer my call this past week??", she start.. "and what is going on between you and BoA onnie??", she's continued..

I'm surprised when I hear the second question, "BoA?? what happen with her??", I ask back..

"I saw you and BoA onnie earlier in this room..", she answered me.. I just smile almost laugh actually..

"there is nothing between us.. she's passing by when I'm finishing the last part of the song I made for you..  no it's not just a song for you, it's a song about you and how much pain I will suffer if you are not around me anymore.. and last week, I really busy.. actually not that busy.. I want to teach myself to get used when you are not around.. but it's really hard.. I really make myself more than busy.. now.. it's time for me to asking.. why are you fainted earlier??", I ask her again..

suddenly her face turn red as tomato.. "I haven't eat anything today..", she replied embarrased..
====================================================
~Taeyeon POV~

all of  sudden my face feels hot, I know it's getting red as tomato.. "I haven't eat anything today..", I replied..

"you've just got to be kidding me right?? okay.. let's go.. we have to find hot tea and porridge for you.. don't  you care about your own body??", Teukkie oppa start to pulled my hand, but I pull him back, he looks confuse..

"oppa.. sit here..", I ask while I'm moving slighly to give him a space.. he sit beside me..

"a week without you.. more than hard to me.. so don't ever do that again.. at least send me a message or calls me.. so Yes.. I want to be your soulmate.. I love you.. will you be mine??", I ask him back..

Teukkie oppa look at me for a long time, then he kiss me, deeper than any kiss we ever had.. "I promise.. there will be no other in my life than you.. you are mine and I'm yours.. I love you so much..", he answeres me.. then he kiss me again.. this time I'm not holding myself, I put my arms around his neck and I kissed him back..
====================================================
For the first time in my life, I made an English FF.. I made this for readers from :

  • US
  • UK
  • Brazil
  • Philiphines (salamat)
  • Rusia (спасибо)
  • Vietnam (cảm ơn bạn)
  • Myanmar [Burma]
  • Germany (danke)
  • Colombia
  • Argentina
  • Canada
  • Brunei
  • Costa Rica (muchas gracias)
  • Egypt (شكرا)
  • Mexico (muchas gracias)
  • Japan
  • Hongkong
  • Peru (muchas gracias)
  • Chile
  • Yemen (شكرا)
  • Ukraine (спасибі)
  • Malaysia
  • Saudi Arabia (شكرا)
  • United Arab Emirates (شكرا)
  • Thailand
  • Iraq
  • Syria (شكرا)
  • China (谢谢)
  • Kuwait
  • India (शुक्रिया)
  • Singapore
  • Bulgaria
  • South Korea (감사합니다
  • Israel  (תודה)

 ^.^.. thanks to read my FF.. >.<

I hope my English is not to bad..

please criticism and insults and also suggestions, chingu..
If you could, please fill the Reaction coloumn down there.. Gomapgo..

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida..
God Bless..

1 comment: